- 1 slice white bread torn into pieces
- 2 tbsp (40ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 125 g (1/4 lb) mince/ground beef
- 1 shallot (spring onion) thinly sliced
- Generous pinch of both salt and ground black pepper
- Put the bread, milk and Worcestershire sauce in a mug. Leave for a few minutes for the bread to absorb the liquid.
- Add the mince, chopped onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cook in the microwave until the meatloaf is firm and no longer pink in the center (about 4-5 minutes depending on the microwave).
- Remove the meatloaf from the microwave, and allow to stand 2 minutes before serving.