- 1 packet chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup lemonade room temperature
- 1 packet vanilla instant pudding
- Mix together all the ingredients for a few minutes so ingredients are thoroughly combined. Pour into a microwave silicone container.
- Bake in microwave for 6 - 9 minutes. How long you bake it for in the microwave will depend on the microwave - in a 700 watt microwave, try seven minutes.
A good silicone container to bake this cake in the microwave is this one. It does not require cooking spray/paper and is collapsible too so once cooked, just push the sides down to pop out your cake. Easy!