- 8 sausages
- 2 onions
- 1 packet beef soup mix
- 4 carrots
- 2 cans stewed/diced tomatoes
- 2 cans chickpeas (drained)
- 1 cup pasta (macaroni)
- 4 cup water
- Fry/BBQ sausages turning every couple of minutes until cooked (about 12 minutes in frypan).
- While sausages are cooking, chop onions and garlic and slice carrots.
- Cook onions in large saucepan for a few minutes.
- Cut sausages into slices and add with 4 cups water and all other ingredients to the saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes.