- 3 lemons
- 2 litres (8 cups) chicken stock
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 300 g (10 oz) chicken breast fillets
- 2 Eggs
- Shredded mint leaves
- Chop up chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Finely grate rind from 1 lemon.
- Bring stock and rind to boil. Add rice. Simmer about 15 minutes until rice is tender.
- Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Juice the 3 lemons (with squeezer or squeeze lemons with hand). Stir lemon juice into soup.
- Lightly beat eggs in a bowl. Add ½ cup from the hot stock and whisk with fork to combine. Slowly add egg mixture to stock and stir to combine. Serve and top with mint leaves.