- 4 medium sweet potatoes (or as many as you have campers)
- 2 chopped marshmallows or handful of mini marshmallows
- 1-2 tbsp Picnic
- Salt to taste
- Wash sweet potatoes and pierce with a fork. Wrap tightly in tin foil.
- Roast in fire pit coals for 50-60 minutes. Turn halfway through.
- When sweet potatoes are soft all the way through, remove from fire.
- Cut sweet potato in half and add butter, chopped marshmallow, and a pinch of salt.
- Close potato up for a minute until butter and marshmallow are melted. Serve hot and enjoy.