- 450 g (1 lb) minced/ground beef
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup beef/vegetable stock
- 1-2 chillies/powder
- 1 onion (optional)
- Cook mince in pan with (with finely chopped onion if you have it) for about 5 minutes stirring often.
- Stir in tomato paste. Add flour to mince and stir in stock.
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans and add to mince along with chopped chillies and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice or tortilla chips.
When you do not have access to a plate, eat out of a foil crisp bag.